ROCHESTER MEDICAL CENTER
Where Caring Begins and Outcomes Make the Difference
● Residency and Fellowship: William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI.
● Medical School: Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI.
● 2005: Kappa Gamma Pi. National Catholic College Graduate Honor Society. Awarded for exemplifying excellence in leadership, scholarship, faith, and service.
● 2004: Biology Award. Presented to the senior biology major with the highest cumulative grade point average in the College of Engineering and Science at the University of Detroit Mercy.
● 2004, 2003: Engineering and Science Key Award for Academic Excellence. Awarded for obtaining a cumulative GPA above 3.80.
● 2003: Alpha Sigma Nu Jesuit Honor Society. Honoring four percent of students in the top fifteen percent of their college on the basis of scholarship, loyalty, and service.
● 2003: Delta Epsilon Iota Honor Society. In recognition of academic excellence and strong leadership abilities.
● 2003: Alpha Epsilon Delta. In recognition of superior scholastic achievement in a pre-medical undergraduate curriculum.
● 2002, 2001: Deanís Scholarship Certificate. Presented in recognition of distinguished academic performance in the College of Engineering and Science.
● 2001: CRC Freshman Chemistry Award. Awarded by the Chemical Rubber Company to the most outstanding freshman student for scholastic achievement in chemistry.
● 2000-2004: Deanís List College of Engineering and Science, University of Detroit Mercy.
● 2000-2002: Knightís of Equity Memorial Scholarship. Knights of Equity, Detroit, MI.
● 2000: Benefactorís Achievement Scholarship, University of Detroit Mercy.
● 2000: Presidential Achievement Award, Former President Bill Clinton.
● 2000: Michigan Competitive Scholar, State of Michigan, Former Governor John Engler.
● American Board of Internal Medicine Certified:
● State of Michigan Professional License: Medical Doctor
● United States Medical Licensing Examination: Step 3
● United States Medical Licensing Examination: Step 2
● United States Medical Licensing Examination: Step 1
● American Heart Association-Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiac Life Support
December 6, 2011- March
31-2015: The Effect of Body Mass Index on Survival in Therapeutic Hypothermia
after Cardiac Arrest. Atallah PC, et al. HIC#E2011-054. William
Beaumont Health System, Royal Oak, MI.
August 1, 2008- May 20, 2009: Coronary CT Angiography in
Clinical Practice: The Impact of Slice Number on Diagnostic Accuracy.
Atallah P, Atallah PC, Spears JR, Shea R, Mafucci C, Duncan K. Rochester Medical
Center, Rochester, MI.
December 20, 2004- December 1, 2005: Diagnostic Accuracy of
Non-Invasive Cardiac Angiography by Multi-Slice Computed Tomography.
Atallah P, Atallah PC, Spears JR, Shea R. Rochester Medical Center, Rochester,
September 1, 2002- June 1, 2003: Research Assistant. Dr.
Mark Benvenuto, Associate Professor and Department Chairman, University of
Detroit Mercy, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
● June 20, 2001- April 13, 2002: Retrospective Analysis of Cardiac Events in 3070 Patients on Long Term Statin Therapy. Atallah P, Atallah PC, Atallah CP. Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, MI.
Induced Hypothermia After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest: Body
Habitus and Survival. Atallah PC et al. Circulation. 2014;130:A18280
with effusive-constrictive pericarditis, tamponade, and hepatopathy: A novel
triad. Atallah PC et al. Int J Cardiol. 2014 Jul 12.
● Immunoglobulin G4-Related Disease Constrictive Pericarditis with Pericardial Effusion: A Novel Entity. Kassier A, Atallah PC. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014;63(12_S): doi:10.1016/S0735-1097(14)60710-5.
● Significance of First-Degree Atrioventricular Block in Acute Endocarditis. Atallah PC. JAMA Intern Med. 2013 Feb 25.
Atallah PC, Atallah P,
Kashyap V. Am J Med. 2010 Jul;123(7):e1-2.
Atallah PC, Atallah P, Spears JR. Int J Cardiol. 2010 Nov 18.
● Elemental Compositions of Some of the Annamese Coins of Emperor Thanh Thai via Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence. P. Atallah, M. Kuntz, R. Kuzava, J. Ferguson, V. Iduma, and M. Benvenuto. AJN Second Series 16-17 (2004-05) pp. 231-257 © 2005 The American Numismatic Society.
November 17, 2014: Atallah PC, Niculescu O, Franklin B. Heart
Rhythm Disorders and Resuscitation Science - Session Title: Resuscitation
Science from Bench to Bedside Abstract 18280: Induced Hypothermia After
Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest: Body Habitus and Survival. American Heart
Association Scientific Sessions 2014. Chicago, Illinois.
● March 31, 2014: Kassier A. Atallah, PC. Immunoglobulin G4-Related Disease Constrictive Pericarditis with Pericardial Effusion: A Novel Entity. FIT Clinical Decision Making: Valvular and Pericardial Disease. American College of Cardiology 63rd Annual Scientific Session and Expo. Washington, D.C.
February 11, 2014: Atallah, PC. A New Etiology for Heart
Failure. Fellows Program: Tough Clinical Calls. 23rd Annual
Cardiovascular Conference sponsored by Beaumont Health System, Duke University
School of Medicine, and the University of Colorado School of Medicine. Beaver
● September 27, 2013: Atallah, PC. Palpation of Asymmetric Pulses and a Startling Diagnosis. Fellow in Training Oral Case Competition. American College of Cardiology Michigan Chapter 25th Anniversary Conference. Detroit, Michigan.
● October 6, 2012: Atallah PC. Significance of First-Degree Atrioventricular Block in Acute Endocarditis. Oral Case Competition. American College of Physicians Michigan Chapter Scientific Meeting. Traverse City, Michigan.
● American College of Cardiology
● American Heart Association
● American College of Physicians
● American Medical Association
● Nutrition and exercise physiology